The ‘good’ bullet ‘however’ test
For most providers, this simple 30-second test allows them to see their self-assessment report (SAR) through a different lens for the first time.
- Open an electronic copy of your SAR.
- Search for any grade 2/good judgement. The easiest way to do this is to open your ‘find’ window. [Hold down the Ctrl (or option key) key and click F.]
- Type: good
- Once you’ve found a judgement of ‘good’, look for the ‘however’ that should go with it.
If you haven’t got a ‘however’, then:
- you may well havey written a PR document rather than a self-assessment report
- you’ve denied your organisation the opportunity to become outstanding on this element of your provision.
Read more about Live Self Assessment.
If you would like a full assessment of your SAR and quality system, click the contact button.