Please also see which sessions are available online.
- Achieving Grade 1 for Employability Skills
- Assessment & the Art of Lazy Teaching
- Assessment, feedback and questioning
- Embedding equality and diversity
- GCSE English: Avoiding Ofsted nightmares
- Independent Study Support
- Initial Assessment and Differentiation Controversy
- Learning Motivation: designing outstanding learning experiences
- Learning Outcomes for Independent Learning
- Perfecting Progress Reviews
- Recruitment: Increasing the impact
- Supercharged evaluation skills – Distinction-level results from the start
- The Art of using Target Setting
- Creative Learning Teams
- Transformational lesson observation
- The RED System: Transforming teaching observation
- Perfecting Self-Assessment Writing
- Data Springboard
- Perfecting Development-Plan Writing
- The CCQI Self-Assessment Strategy
- The Quality Standard
We offer a range of established and bespoke support ranging from training for large groups of front-line staff, inspection preparation, self-assessment panels and health checks, to the evaluation and redesign of whole-organisation quality systems. Do please get in touch to discuss your project.
To discuss your requirements in detail, please phone or drop us a line.