Webinar: The CCQI Self-Assessment Strategy
Time Wednesday November 4th (09:30 – 12:30)
Creating and capturing the right learning conversations.
Following sessions on how to avoid the typical issues with self-assessment and development plan writing, The CCQI Self-Assessment Strategy session looks at a completely new way to self assess.
Typical inspection issues this session addresses
- Managers do not analyse weaknesses accurately and identify specific actions for sustained improvement. As a result, the self-assessment report and quality improvement plan are not precise enough.
Did you know that if you base your self-assessment process on the Ofsted EIF you’ll have gaping holes in the most important aspects of your provision?
Did you know that the worst mistake in self assessment is to jump to the action plan too early? It allows bureaucracy to blossom and it will prevent you resolving your adverse symptoms..
And did you know that many providers restrict themselves to ‘grade 2’ simply because their self-assessment format requires staff to write about strengths and areas for improvement?
The problem with many SAR processes is that their done how they’ve always been done, or the architects of the system have been trained by former inspectors to create reports in Ofsted’s image.
The CCQI Self-Assessment Strategy is very different: it’s a big choreographed conversation captured by a simple form. Staff who use the system get addicted to searching for the root-cause issues behind any adverse symptoms in their data. The important point being made here is that you can never resolve a symptom directly, so you should never have any text such as: ‘poor retention rates’, ‘poor value-added scores’, ‘poor pass rates’ at the start of your development plan lines. Nor can you have the opposite of these are your visions for success.
If you want to see how to create an engaging, informative and transformational self-assessment system, then do join this session on November 4th.
This session includes access to the CCQI Self-Assessment Strategy and all of the documents needed to run the process.
This session will enable delegates to:
- enjoy the process of self assessment, capturing essential learning from their evaluative conversations
- focus positively on the identification of the root-cause issues that are holding provision back from being outstanding
- capture the strengths in their provision for the benefit of the whole organisation.
What the delegates say
- My 2 dimensional SAR glasses have been modified to 3D.
- It has given me a totally different view and understanding, as if I am on the outside looking in.
- The gate has been opened.
- Brilliant session, thank you. It will change what I do and how I do it.
- The fog has been lifted, I’ve taken my thick glasses off, I’ve had corrective eye laser surgery and I now have a clear picture of what I need to do and why!
- Stunningly simple approach to self assessment.
- For an overview of more feedback on this session, please click here.
To book onto this session, please use the PayPal button below, or use this contact link to request an invoice, remembering to add your name, organisation and address.