HoT Learning – The Hierarchy of Teaching & Learning
Click here for an overview of the training.
Click each provider’s name to see a detailed list of impact on staff.
- Can’t wait to get started!
- This was brilliant, if we don’t have any other training this year I’d be happy to wait until Tony can return.
- Simply the best, most engaging and useful training I’ve had in nearly 15 years of teaching.
- I’m no longer in a coal mine with a box of matches.
- Like someone throwing me a very different but exciting new torch to illuminate the dark corridor I’ve wandered down.
- Fully understand what is needed in a grade 1 lesson.
- A rollercoaster.
- Space travel.
- Like taking the stabilizers off your bike.
- Everything becomes connected. Made me nervous/excited about continuing to develop my teaching and learning.
- I would like to say how stimulating, informative and inspiring your CPD sessions were. You have even got an old cynic enthused.
- Prometheus unbound.
- From a spark to a flame.
- I found this the most useful and helpful training/workshop the college has ever provided. Ofsted inspection? Bring it on!
- A high-flying jet now going into outer-space!
- One of the most inspiring learning experiences in my life and I will undoubtedly change what I do and how I do it.
- Totally made me realise the difference between grade 2 and grade 1!
- It helped me articulate what I thought was gut instinct and feeling.
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get!
- I came, I saw, I will get a grade 1!
- I will find it easier to articulate what an outstanding lesson consists of.
A reluctant child finding that they do like peas when they finally try them.